Are you ready to help make workplaces better?
Our client’s mission is to make workplaces better. In 2010, they set out to provide organisations with the world’s first truly independent measure of employee workplace experience using unique data-driven solutions. Since launching, they have measured over 6,200+ workplaces in 100+ countries and amassed 900,000+ individual employee responses to their standardised online survey, making the client Index the world’s largest independent database of workplace experience.
As they continue to help organisations navigate change, they have expanded their offering to measure employee home working experience to help organisations understand and plan for their future using data-driven solutions.
The Executive Assistant is a pivotal role in the business. This person will support the CEO and other members of the Leadership and Management teams in running the organisation smoothly and efficiently, as well as working on both internal and external events from conception to completion.
As Executive Assistant, you will be the diary manager for the CEO and Deputy CEO. This includes arranging travel and coordinating and supporting meetings in a highly efficient and proactive way.
You have strong administration and business operations capabilities, including excellent verbal and written communication skills. You like meeting new people and working as part of a wider team, but also enjoy solving problems and taking the lead on your own projects and your professional development. You are comfortable working with senior client stakeholders, as well as internally managing different expectations across a wide range of seniority.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing calendars and booking meetings
- Processing receipts and expenses
- Arranging for resources and supplies to be ordered and delivered as needed by team members
- Handling day-to-day staff administration matters such as booking holiday leave
- Organising travel and accommodation for team members as required
- Assisting with the organisation and smooth running of events such as team training days, conferences, and social events
- Working closely with stakeholders within the company to identify the requirements for each event and if needed, submit external event applications
- Researching and booking suitable venues, catering, suppliers etc.
- Providing logistical support for external events where the company is presenting
- Tracking events and projects key performance areas and identifying items to work on in the future
- Negotiating with vendors and suppliers to achieve the most favourable
- You have experience in high-pressure environments and have the ability to remain calm and handle multiple competing priorities at the same time and with discretion and attention to detail. You will also have the ability to work independently and are responsible for managing your own time.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid Working.
- Up to £30,000
Think you’ve got what it takes? Get in touch below!
Apply for this role
Get in touch to find out more about this role:
firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for role