Inside Sales Executive
Salary £35,000 + Commission
Are you ready to build a powerful sales pipeline?
Full time. Hitchin and/or Remote Working
The role of the Inside Sales Executive is to create a powerful sales pipeline with potential customers through emails, telephone calls, and LinkedIn messages and to drive the sales process through to close.
This is a key role for the business and the clients you will be representing.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound activities including cold calls, emails and LinkedIn messaging.
- Diligently track all MQLs
- Establish customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key contacts and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with other relevant internal resources to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects if applicable
- Investigate and demonstrate solution ROI with all prospects
- Proven Inside Sales experience in selling technology solutions (3 years +)
- Experience in cold outreach, LinkedIn and new business prospecting
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Proficient with sale productivity and web presentation tools (Sales Navigator, Zoom, Webex, MS Office etc.)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Hubspot or similar CR
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Software/technology aptitude, including CRM and sales engagement applications.
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of prospecting platforms – Linked, CRM, Sales Tech
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Able to prioritise a high workload to tight deadlines to deliver on commitments
- Time Management Skills
- Critical thinking skills
What’s in it for you?
- Remote Working
- £45,000 Basic Earnings + Uncapped Commission
Education / Qualifications:
- Degree Level Preferred.
- 21 Annual leave days in year 1, rising to 25 days (plus bank holidays)
- External training allowance (monthly)
- Ongoing expert training and support
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health wellbeing)
- Daily team meetings
- Company Sick pay
- Christmas/Summer Events
- Great fun, team environment
- Remote working optional
Think you’ve got what it takes? Get in touch below!
Apply for this role
Get in touch to find out more about this role:
email@example.comApply for role