Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Performance Marketing Manager
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
A marketing professional with experience in E-commerce, working with large fashion and beauty brands!
Our client is looking for an experienced PPC Manager who possesses an energetic, enthusiastic, and self-starting attitude to join our rapidly growing e-commerce team, working across our commerce function. Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce, you will utilise your analytical and strategic skills to drive performance in-line with objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to develop within a fast-growing team in a position that is varied and exciting, and ultimately responsible for driving results for our brands!
- Own the end-to-end management and deliverables of paid campaigns from implementation to optimisation, ensuring it delivers in-line with time, budget & overall strategy to meet brand and internal goals.
- Responsible for new digital customer acquisition, growth and retention through day-to-day execution and management of all performance marketing channels including PPC, Paid Social, CRM and SEO.
- Assist in the strategic planning and forecasting for ecommerce campaign and BAU activity.
- Responsible for carrying out day to day optimisation and management of campaigns.
- Gather campaign data and produce high standard reports inclusive of performance analysis against key objectives.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure campaign setup and execution runs smoothly in line with internal goals and overall best practice.
- Work collaboratively with external partners and channel reps.
- Continuously spot new innovation opportunities within the paid media market and present ways in which we can apply to our offering.
- Openness to run the performance marketing department consisting of 3 Direct reports across Influencer, Social and SEO.
- Build funnels with a deep understanding of customer behaviour and how digital marketing should be optimized to contribute to growth goals and conversion
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in PPC, using Google Ads Manager.
- Experience managing monthly media budgets and managing campaigns to a fixed KPI (eg: ROAS, CoS, CPA, CPC).
- Highly analytical with critical attention to detail.
- Organisation and ability to prioritise is also key, with a large number of campaigns active at any one time.
- A willingness to learn new skills is essential due to the ever-changing digital landscape. Training will be provided where relevant.
- Background in E-commerce is essential and good knowledge of excel, specifically formulaic functionality and pivot tables.
- Have worked with external stakeholders (e.g. data providers, platform reps etc).
Think you’ve got what it takes? Let’s talk!
Apply for this role
Get in touch to find out more about this role:
email@example.comApply for role