Salary £35,000 - £45,000
Our clients mission is to make workplaces better. In 2010, they set out to provide organisations with the world’s first truly independent measure of employee workplace experience using unique data-driven solutions.
London, Hybrid Role
£35k – £45k
Since launching, they have measured over 6,200+ workplaces in 100+ countries and amassed 900,000+ individual employee responses to their standardised online survey, making their clients Index the world’s largest independent database of workplace experience.
Now as they continue to help organisations navigate change, they have expanded their offering to measure employee home working experience to help organisations understand and plan for their future using our clients data-driven solutions.
As UID, you will play a key part in the Research & Insight team’s continued growth and success. The role requires a talented UI designer who is passionate about user experience design and wants to help shape the development of our clients digital products.
The UID will be responsible for the creation of visually engaging and intuitive interfaces that improve user experience and evolve our clients visual language. You will be an integral part of our Research & Insights team and will also regularly work alongside the Client Engagement and Tech teams.
The UID’s responsibilities are:
- Working closely with the Design Director and Senior Designer to deliver on briefs that further our brand mission with an emphasis on solving complex design problems in simple and intuitive ways
Understand and implement our company’s brand values and guidelines to ensure consistency throughout all design outputs
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction and other design assets to further our brand experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final artwork and hand-over
- Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps that effectively convert design into interaction for our audience
- Understand the importance of user research which translates into appropriate design outputs
Requirements for success:
- Graphic design/UI qualification or equivalent to degree level
- 2+ years minimum industry experience
- Excellent communication, time management and multitasking skills
- Calm under pressure
- A strong portfolio of creative projects
- Good aesthetic sense and creative thinking
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Attention to detail
- Effective team player
- Able to work independently or with others
This role reports to the Design Director and is a six month, fixed-term contract, with the potential to extend/become permanent after this period.
Please note this is a location flexible role, however you will be required to attend our clients London Office on a frequent basis
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In-depth knowledge of:
- Adobe CC Suite
- UX/UI Design processes
Good understanding of:
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Social media platforms
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply or send a resume using the form below.
Apply for this role
Get in touch with Charlie to find out more about this exciting role:
01525 306 955